Pearl Resources Incorporated is a 501 (c) 3 organization that began in 2002. We focus on the needs of the disenfranchised. Pearl Resources Inc is built upon five foundational pillars:
1. We are committed to eradicating the stigma regarding mental health. We host Believe I’ll Testify support group every second and fourth Thursday of the Month via zoom 6:30 pm- 7:45 pm Eastern Standard Time Permanent link bit.ly/BelieveTestify. You are invited to join the Facebook testimony group “Believe I’ll Testify” everyone has a story. A platform for people to share their stories. We host conferences, workshops, provide vital information and referrals to mental health providers/ treatment options.
2. Provide and host services and experiences for “Individuals” with developmental disabilities including intellectual disabilities and neurological impairments
3. Philanthropy and advocating and instruction leading people to financial freedom
4. Student Travel providing opportunities for youth to experience domestic and international travel
5. Young Men’s Leadership Program. Providing stability through residential opportunities and leadership program for young school age men experiencing homelessness.
Pearl Resources Inc. is achieving more with our initiatives than ever before. We work on many exciting projects to help improve the lives of others, and are very proud of the progress we continue to make. Learn more about what we do, who we help, and how we work every day to promote positive change.
YOUNG MEN'S LEADERSHIP HOME
One Step at a Time
Project Description: Boy’s Leadership Home
A vast majority of today’s young males are not afforded the same opportunities as their counterparts. Graduation rates are down, incarceration is on the rise and violence within the community is rampant. Our leadership home for young men (ages 16-21) will provide displaced (or unaccompanied) school-aged young men with a stable and nurturing environment in which to flourish. The boys home selection committee will use a multi-tier selection process to ensure the young men chosen are of the best character, dedicated to completing high school, willing to work within a team to foster their social and leadership skills and willing to become positive role models within the community while they pursue their personal goals.
I BELIEVE I'LL TESTIFY
With this initiative, our goal is to promote great opportunities for those in need. With access to the right resources, people can become empowered by their own abilities and gain the confidence to fulfill their potential. Learn more about our work by getting in touch with our team today.
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”